We believe in empowering communities to become co-creators of work, in collaborating with partners across disciplines and demystifying the use of technologies as creative material. We work in real-world settings, supported by digital media to allow artists, workshop participants and audiences a space to make a difference in the world around them.
- To create artworks, playspaces, performances and objects that reveal the hidden moments of joy between technology and the real world.
- To provide original, thought-provoking and fun opportunities for people to create artefacts and experiences with technology as a material.
- To provide training, support and inspiration to the people that we work with in a playful, inclusive environment.
- To support the creative use of digital and other technologies by other organisations in the arts and across sectors.
- To grow to become a more sustainable organisation that has a lasting impact on the creative sector in the West Midlands and across the wider United Kingdom.
Ludic Rooms is a constituted not-for-profit company with social aims.
We are Limited by Guarantee and registered with Companies House in the UK.
Company Number 9684697
Studio 20/21 Coventry Canal Warehouse, Leicester Row, Coventry, CV1 4LH