Ludic Rooms is an arts organisation that use technology and play to help investigate, interrogate and illuminate the stories of people and places. We are socially-engaged and our process is enquiry-led. We believe in empowering communities to become co-creators of work, in collaborating with partners across disciplines and demystifying the use of technologies as creative material. We work in real-world settings, supported by digital media to allow artists, workshop participants and audiences a space to make a difference in the world around them.
WE AIM TO
- create thought-provoking and playful opportunities for connection and participation through technology
- increase knowledge and skills in the creative use of technology
- increase dialogue, participation and the agency of citizens through creative activities.
- support the local creative ecology through collaboration, knowledge sharing and employment
THESE AIMS BY
- programming events and activities that connect members of the public with high quality cultural experiences
- developing and delivering a range of targeted digital skills development activities that support innovative ways of working with artists and communities in the region
- collaborating with individual artists as well as arts and community organisations to create meaningful activities that widen access and representation
- participating in regional, national and international networks and initiatives across arts, community and third sectors to ensure that LR’s work is relevant and contributes to wider measurable change.
Ludic Rooms is a constituted not-for-profit company with social aims.
We are Limited by Guarantee and registered with Companies House in the UK.
Company Number 9684697
Studio 20/21 Coventry Canal Warehouse, Leicester Row, Coventry, CV1 4LH